Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Norden News

Hi everyone!  I am sorry to say that I won't be able to post this week's issue of Norden's Needleworkers today.  My Dad (Dave, the owner of Norden Crafts) has been hospitalized due to nasty kidney stones, so I haven't had a chance to get this issue finalized.  I will post as soon as I have a moment to breathe. 

He is scheduled for a procedure tomorrow, and we are hoping this will make him feel like his old self.  Matt and I are holding down the fort with the help of our excellent staff, and we have all been extremely busy shipping the Lizzie*Kate Mystery Samplers out today, and Matt and I are now on our way to go visit our Dad in the hospital in the hopes of getting him to crack a couple of smiles. 

Again, I am sorry for the tardiness, I promise I'll get it done ASAP!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you Dad a prompt recovery !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, Dad comes first! Hope he's feeling better soon.
    Stasi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing Dave a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're forgiven! I hope things go smoothly for you til your dad gets well - will wait patiently for your next issue - good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katy,
    I hope your Dad is doing better by now. Please tell him I wish him a speedy recovery.
    Sandra
    Homespun Elegance

    ReplyDelete